Have you ever dreamt of having those natural long, lush and flirty lashes? Eyelash extension is the answer! Lash extensions are setting the trend in the beauty industry with their sought-after services that enhances your eyes, giving them a natural and glamorous appearance. These have become highly popular in recent times. Here’s what you need to know about eyelash extensions and their features.
A more beautiful appearance
Lash extensions are paving the way for the most dazzling yet intrinsic look. The art of lash extensions involves careful weaving of single strands of lashes to your current lash with semi-permanent glue. This process requires professional technicians and takes about two hours. The result? It’s Priceless!!
Types of eyelash extensions
There are different types of eyelash extensions. The most commonly used are Synthetic and Silk. Lash extensions are versatile and can be styled differently. Depending on your own natural lash size, the technicians will guide you as to what amount of extension would look good on your eyes. If you are looking for a more dramatic and glossy look, synthetic eyelashes are the perfect choice as they are the firmest of all. These lashes are made of polished acrylic material and gives your lashes the glossier finish.
If you want to give a more natural look to your eyes, Silk eyelash extensions are the best option. These extensions are softer, finer and flexible as compared to Synthetic extensions and they last longer than the synthetic lashes.
The fabulosity of lash extensions is that they require minimal effort to look good. You can style them differently at every touch up appointment and glam them up based on your requirement. The pain of applying fake lashes and eye make-up everyday just goes away with these lash extensions! It requires zero effort to keeping your eyes looking refreshed and gorgeous every day.
Eyelash extensions lasts longer than you think. With proper care, your lash extensions can last up to a month but it is recommended by experts that you come back every 2- 3 weeks for touch up as the extensions tend to fall out after some time.
Keep your lash extensions fun and flirty
Here are a few important points you need to be careful about once you’ve got yourself glued:
- Don’t expose your eyelashes to water or steam between 24 hours and 48 hours post application.
- Don’t use any oil based makeup remover as it tends to soften the glue, instead use oil free eye makeup remover.
- Avoid using waterproof makeup products around your eyes as removing them requires a lot of rubbing and touching which will shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions. Instead use water-based makeup products.
- Don’t pick or pull on your lash extensions as it tends to damage your natural lashes and disrupt the growth cycle, therefore, leading to premature shedding.
- Brush your lashes daily using a spoolie brush to keep them in shape and to point.
- Most importantly, if you decide you don’t want to keep your lash extensions, don’t remove them by yourself as it will only damage your natural lashes and can be painful, hence, please visit your lash expert for removal.
The reality of waking up every morning and looking gorgeous without the hassle of applying makeup is just a step away. Add definition to your natural lashes and bid adieu to your mascaras and eyelash curler for good!
Visit your nearest Bodycraft Spa & Salon and get your eyes the most beautiful look you have ever wanted. Flaunt them with lash extensions and let the magic begin!